Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Elizabeth's Shoes

  1. #1
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Question

    I may have missed this in another post, but I was wondering if the little bows on Elizabeth's shoes are snap-ons. I know Felicity's white shoes that come with the extra stockings and garters have two sets of snap on bows and figured maybe E's would be the same. That would be nice, since her ball gown is green and her tea dress is blue. Just wondering. [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    I was looking through the pictures again, and it seems that E gets new shoes with each outfit. So, I think I've answered my own question unless someone else knows something I don't. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No they are not, as I just checked my Elizabeth's shoes. They little rosette is sewn in.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 01, 2005 08:41 PM: Message edited by: AGTeacher ]</font>

  4. #4
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    I wonder if I could make the little snap-on flowers. I am sure it wouldn't be too hard. That way she and Felicity could share!!!???

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •